Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Piazza Doro, Centara resort Khao Lak

Wasn't aware that this cozy place is a cafe run by Centara hotel group, until we got in and noticed from the menu.  I further noticed they have their own brand of ice cream.  It's THB40.  Not bad for a try.  As I had a sip of it, I gave it up.  It wouldn't melt in my mouth, reminding me of the TWG ice cream, but that one even didn't melt for hours.  In terms of price, this one is better than TWG.  After all, if you want a cozy place for a drink, this one is not a bad choice.

5 comments:

SS said...

I remember the food at Centara. Pattaya is not good at all.

in the sea said...

Centara is qute consistent. Not only the one in Pattaya, but the one in Central World is "same same".

SS said...

Good that they are being consistent so we can avoid eating at Centara.

in the sea said...

It may be on some prejudice but I wouldn't feel like trying a Centara resort in Asia.

SS said...

It may not be your prejudice, but instead the true fact this brand presents to its consumers.