Saturday, April 30, 2016

From Greyhound to Paul, Emquartier/Emporium

It was quite interesting that we might get quite hungry after checking in the hotel.  Usually we would go out for some snack.  When the word snack came to my mind, I then thought of chicken wings of Greyhound.  What's more, I had a Pad Thai to go with it.  Later on, we went to the food court for some light dishes as we were already not that hungry at 7pm.  Subconsciously we might save some room for a pastry or pie from Paul.  There we could have 3 meals within 5 hours.

7 comments:

SS said...

Oh boy my long missed chicken wings at Grayhound.
All you mentioned here are my favorites.
Good that the more you eat the more fit you are; amazing.

in the sea said...

I eat very little little...

SS said...

No wonder I shall learn from you.
I ear like a pig.
Recently I went to Universal Hilton and I had many rounds of crab leg, prime rib, lobster...... plus 4 plates of dessert and churros and cotton candy.......

in the sea said...

It's unavoidable not to go with the local customs.

SS said...

You are right Sea.
So it is not my fault to eat like a pig here.
I just follow the culture and the custom and in line with others LOL........

in the sea said...

Yes, if it's in the States, but we may not take this concept when we are in BKK.

SS said...

Asian concept on eating in moderation is better.