Sunday, June 12, 2016

A restaurant of "enjoys" all the way, Constance Moofushi, Maldives

The resort offers 3 buffets at this main restaurant.  In general, the service is a bit too much with quite many "enjoy" from the staff.  I found out the younger generation has been abusing this word "enjoy". Either you are in the meeting, in the airplane, in the hotel, I heard too much of it.  So this resort is not alone.  Even the waiter handed you the fork, they would also say "enjoy".
The food is at average.  One good thing is that most of the food weren't too salty or heavily seasoned. 

5 comments:

SS said...

Food looks yummy.
Not too salty is good since you will get some salt supplement from the water any way.

in the sea said...

Har... impossible and even possible, that salty density is very killing if it can absorb into our body from the water soaking.

SS said...

I think in theory it is possible but very minimum degree which will not impact normal and healthy people who can take sodium.
My mom's doctor used to tell my mom since she cannot take salt even with very minimal degree due to her kidney problem, she shall not even stay at beach area too long because the air is somewhat "salty".
Of course my mom's case is different. She cannot even talk milk as milk has some degree of sodium too..... I think for patients things are handled differently. Due to no salt my mom is weak all the times and I think because of her limited diet her brain deteriorate fast too... Only my guess.

in the sea said...

Mind me saying so - I only listen to half of what the doctor said. When they cure one thing, the other thing comes up. Of course, we have to eat in balance.

SS said...

That is true Sea.
With strict and limited diet you may cure one problem with another new problem coming(like my mom's loss of memory....)