Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Canon 550D

1. 550D is 30% lighter than 400D, but the battery is 30% heavier than 400D's. Turned out I missed an important point - battery power. So with a more sufficient battery power, the electronic parts work better, focus better, faster... Then I found out the benefits of the Tamron lens which I mistakenly considered it's not good. This photo can rectify my mis-thought on the Tamron lens. The bus was running fast and I took it from a bridge over. So this shot was within a 0.2 to 0.3 seconds. 550D has a more advanced cmos censor with 62 white balance partitions (30 on 400D and actually 5D & 7D apply for this 62 partitions). The more partitions of the white balance, the better of the light-in composition.
2. Today it's quite stormy and rainy and this one was on a 400mm focal length zoom (appro. 12 zoom on 35mm).
3. It's on a 300mm focal length.

6. This one is on the Canon 18-55 IS lens. Pretty good.

No comments: