Friday, June 7, 2013

Hakodate 函館, south west Hokkaido, Japan

There has been a noodle shop called Hakodate (函館, a second largest city in south west Hokkaido) about 5 min walk from my home.  This time I flew 4.5 hours to New Chitose (Sapporo) airport in Hokkaido, and waited for 2 hours for getting on a train.  The train ride takes 3.5 hours to get to Hakodate.  To make my train ride more comfortable, I bought a nice sashimi don.  Slept so well on the train.  There I finally got here - Hakodate.....

3 comments:

Stella said...

The train is so new and trendy.
The train station is so neat and clean.

in the sea said...

In fact, I don't see any cockroach, bugs in the street stalls or wet market. Their public toilets are super clean.

Stella said...

Yes you are right.
Japanese are very organized, neat, proper and disciplined people. Everything is in order.
They are the English and German people in Asia.