Sunday, July 12, 2015

Kub Kao Kub Pla, Emportier, BKK

If I would have to say in Cantonese, I'd call myself line in a wrong queue (排錯隊) for this restaurant.   As when I saw some local Thais were queuing outside this restaurant, and that the reception cheerfully asked for any help, there I asked for a queue no.  The interesting part is that she nicely replied it only took 10 minutes but where could that crowd be cleared in 10 minutes.  When I got a table, I noticed there were plenty of tables inside, and further raised my question mark in mind 😓 when seeing the restaurant name is with a small word underneath "by iBerry".  Turned out their so-called signature dishes grilled salmon, veggie dip, the deep fried crab cake, pork knuckle's rice were not that "signature".  The better one is their deep fried chicken wings (coated with slight salty egg york).  So it saved the meal a bit.  The prices weren't that worth after all.  A meal for all these is over THB1,200.  Noted is that many restaurants have a 10% discount for citibank (regardless of the bank issuing places).

1 comment:

Stella said...

Yummy again.
Yes good to have Citi card in BKK because of the discount.