Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Nara Thai, Emportier, BKK

Though some may often talk about authentic Thai food, I'd prefer this one as with some culinary skill instead of getting too authentic.  Just like Pad Thai, those locally acclaimed best of the best seem to be "stir" noodle - nothing about stir frying.  I'd somehow prefer "stir fried Pad Thai" like this one (photo 4).  Their noodle in soup is also a nice try.  This branch offers their own specialty "deep fried chicken wings in hot and sour sauce with som tam".   Besides, the prices aren't too high like those famous chain.  So just about THB7-800, you can get a good meal for 2 and yet in a nice dining ambience.

5 comments:

Stella said...

I usually do not care if "authentic" or not as long as the taste is good.

in the sea said...

Right but some may often label it.

Stella said...

Good and delicious food with good price is more important to me than label.
But I know lots of people go for the label or star of restaurant instead.

in the sea said...

And good is one meal, bad is also one meal.

Stella said...

Agreed 100%.
Also good and bad is all relative.
Cheap but delicious food with good friends are GOOD meals to me.