Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My preferred choice - Park Plaza soi 18, BKK

Even though there have been lots of new hotels arriving at Bangkok, I still prefer staying at this hotel in terms of price, quality and location.  This time I used the club clarson points to pay for just US$35 net for a room.  Park Plaza often upgraded me for 2 higher category most of the time.  
I'd really like the sound proof, the bed mattress, spacious drawers and the rooftop pool and gym.  Not even a 5 star hotel can get all those.  Most of all, the price of this hotel is just 3 star.  Location is superb that you can take the subway or skytrain at the nearby Asoke intersection.

5 comments:

Stella said...

Nice room, nice mattress, nice sound proof, nice pool with this nice price is a steal.
Only BKK can do this.

in the sea said...

It's quite interesting that my first stay at this hotel wasn't pleasant at all. They opened the room door halfway and so everyone could go in. However, we shouldn't take one bad note over all the others or having a phobia from not facing it. :)

Stella said...

I totally agreed with uou Sea.
One incidence or two shall not deny the rest.
We have to look at the whole thing to say a fair statement.

in the sea said...

Yes, and when we easily have some prejudice, we just blind ourselves from everything.

Stella said...

This is so true Sea.