Thursday, July 7, 2016

Cafe Central, Vienna, Austria

Got told to try the dessert from this restaurant and this shop has been ranked as no. 4 among all the 2k something restaurants in the city.  As I was hungry and also noticed quite many ordered their salad and sandwich, I decided to try more than desserts.  The smoke salmon salad is at average and the chicken salad (supposed "grill" as written on the menu), but it was toss fried and yet very dried out from the defrost processing.  The cake was a bit too sweet to me.  After all, I believe it's another "too many tourists" kill the place, since all the dishes were swiftly served in order to cater for the crowded tourists.  After all, the deco. is quite classy.

8 comments:

SS said...

Desserts look so good.
I saw 2 Chinese guys there.

in the sea said...

Yes, and Koreans too - all of them are watching their phones to google to shop and then google what to eat in the shop, and then IM with selfie of what they eat, and then google on how to leave the shop.
I noticed most Europeans wouldn't be "used" to use phones like that.

SS said...

Har Google and google then IM...
Yes in fact Asian are very advanced with master skill of Google or IM or What's App or We Chat.
In this sense I am not Asian at all. I shall be an ancient stone age cave man.

in the sea said...

As far as we make good use of certain things, those can be very helpful, but not relying on those day and night and be a slave to it.

SS said...

You are right Sea.
For sure I am not the slave of high tech LOL.....

in the sea said...

So far only one of my nieces know how to calculate some math. without a calculator and she is using the same method I am taking, e.g. $152 / 4 . Usually we would use a calculator, but if we round it as 160 / 4 and it's easy to get it as 40 - 2 = 38.

SS said...

OK I will join your niece with manual math calculation without a machine.

in the sea said...

OK, booked. Trust that you will do it well.