Thursday, July 21, 2016

Central Market, Florence, Italy

The local food market is the place for us to see more local culture and living habit.  On the ground floor of this place, there are many veggie and meat stalls.  On the 2nd floor, there are many restaurants taking the benefits of the food from the ground floor.  On the 3rd floor, there are some quieter seating areas of the restaurants downstairs.  As I was about to go up to the 3rd floor of a restaurant, I got advised to stay on the 2nd floor simply because it's getting closer to the kitchen and the food should be consumed right away from the kitchen.  If the dishes stayed on the 2nd floor for delivery, that would be at least one minute late.  I'd certainly agree to it, especially when you order a pasta and pizza.

1 comment:

SS said...

I like the market and the stalls here. They reminded me of the old HK in my childhood.
The hanging ham is like those "Kam Wah Ham" from the Shanghai Market in HK.