Friday, July 29, 2016

The Corner, Italian restaurant, Florence

Just like I mentioned in many earlier posts, I often notice the clientele of the restaurants.  This one caught my eyes.  Got a tuna orange salad - very nice as the zesty flavour goes with the tuna meat.  The other high light is the olive tomato pasta.  If the pasta is fresh, tomato fresh and some fine olive, this is the best pasta to be.  This shop made it.  Chose a grilled octopus (noticed quite many local restaurants serving octopus) and impressed me a lot.  The octopus wasn't tough in texture but rather soft but yet very fresh.   Since all the dishes are so nice that I have to get some dessert though very full.  The almond sponge cake and the choco. brownie.  Glad that the portion isn't big and it's good to remember this whole meal with this hearty dessert as a completed full meal.

1 comment:

SS said...

Big octopus and small lava cake.