Monday, August 8, 2016

A quiet cabin for the noisy and lousy misbehaving passengers, business class A380 BKK to Doha

Took their A380 c class last year and was so impressed that I often hope to try it again.  On the way back to BKK from Doha, I tried it but the flight experience was awful.  This time nothing wrong with their crew service, but rather with the other passengers.  2 family groups were sitting in front of and in rear of me.  All I'd say "they kept running around back and forth, throw stuff around, yelling for the waitresses.".  I really find out not just the HK schools but also universal schools should have their self-discipline and virtue studies as a mandatory course in school.  If necessary, their parents should go for the same.
                            

1 comment:

SS said...

I really agree with you that all students and their parents shall take the mandatory class of "good etiquette/manner/attitude with courtesy and respect to others also showing good citizenship".