Sunday, August 21, 2016

Korean deep fried chicken - at my opportunity cost.

Have tried quite many different Korean deep fried chicken shops but not to my palate.  The deep fried technique isn't too impressive to me.  The flavour is quite toyish with quite some artificial flavouring. Got a salad and the yoghurt dressing is also too artificial flavouring.  I simply can't appreciate all of these.  I have to excuse from any more of this kind of Korean chicken.  Deep fried food isn't healthy; so if the taste is good, I'd take the opportunity cost to go for it.  However, if it isn't good, I have to switch this opportunity cost to other unhealthy food.

1 comment:

SS said...

You are so right Sea.
Please save your quota for other unhealthy food with better taste so more worth it.

PS I think "artificial" part is kind of consistent with them too.