Thursday, August 25, 2016

Korean snowy ice

Just like their own claimed deep fried chicken, this one is another one many locals claimed it's invented by them.  I believe Taiwan isn't a small place though and haven''t anyone ever tried the renowned Taiwanese snowy ice.  At least I have known the Taiwanese version over 20 years and it should have been there long before.  Back to this one, the ice isn't that melty snowy as those of Taiwanese snowy ice.  Just like putting potato chips on rice can be a dish, this one won't let it go alone.  They just put those brown rice sweet powder in it and that's it.  I believe next time they would make green tea ice cream as their own version and claimed the best of its all time.  No kidding - they already claimed green tea from Je Ju Island is the best finest one.  To be posted later.

3 comments:

SS said...

Your comment made me laugh again.
In this sense I am good chef too since I can put ham and Sunnyside up over rice.
Yes I love the Taiwanese shaved ice a lot, soooo good.

I have to say people in Korea are good copy cats from smart phone to artificial movie start face to cooking....... Salute.

in the sea said...

Of course, at least you have 2 items to go with the rice. Need to go get a trademark!

SS said...

You made me laugh again thank you for your humor.