Monday, August 1, 2016

A soup? Osteria Cicaclone, Florence, Italy

What do you think about this in the photo - a soup, salad, pasta, risotto, pizza, bread, pie or ice cream?  The first photo is a soup - a Florentine Tomato soup (it's with some bread, tomato chunks and paste).  2. Tuna salad.  3. Ravioli  4. stuffed cheese in pork roll.  All I can say "not to my palate" - heavy solid soup, unfresh tuna, fluffy ravioli and a dried out rolls.  Don't know why this one is ranked as the no. 2 restaurant in Florence.  Can't trust all those foodie app.


3 comments:

SS said...

I love guessing game.
I guess this is risotto.

SS said...

Har that is soup I cannot see any liquid at all.
Yes the tuna looks more like ham than fresh fish.
If this is ranked #2 in Florence that means Florence has not good food at all.

in the sea said...

So really don't rely 100% on those travel app.