Thursday, January 17, 2019

Another pleasant meal at Shin Yeh Taiwanese restaurant, Jan., 2019

Shin Yeh has always been my favourite choice whenever I am in Taipei and feeling like for a Taiwanese cuisine.  This time I found something new with their menu - spare ribs with dates.  Another delightful choice if you are into spare ribs in sweet vinegar sauce.  I tried their free range chicken in ginger scallion oil.  The pork and chicken are much better than what I have tried in HK or I should say I found what I had in my childhood.  Shen Yeh's stir-fried rice vermicelli is also my regular order.  The restaurant keeps up with a really good business and I was politely asked if I could finish the meal in 1.5 hours.  However, they wouldn't make it too rush for you - just in a good pace that we could finish the meal and yet they had very attentive service.  So you wouldn't mind returning the table in time.

No comments: