Saturday, October 5, 2013

A hearty noodle soup, Bang Por beach, Samui, Thailand

Though I was a bit full, I was curious to try this noodle on Bang Por beach (and the only noodle stall over there).  I am always happy to see a family running a place like this.  A simple life looks easy but not so easy to maintain it.  The noodle soup is a bit expensive to me (THB50, usually it should be around THB30-40), I like the way they made the wonton fresh, not made it and let it get soft and re-heated when you order it. 

3 comments:

Stella said...

Below $2US at a resort area is expensive?
Or you don't like it that is why?

in the sea said...

This area is quite apart from the resort and can be considered as local. It's not a place inside the resort; so they can't sell something close to the resort level. :)

Stella said...

That makes sense.
Thanks.