Tuesday, October 1, 2013

with Thung Kruen, 2013

6 years ago, I joined on blogging so as to share food and travel with friends.  Thung Kruen was one of the restaurants for review and happy moments' sharing.  6 years passed.  Blogging is fading.  Regardless of the situation, I am still keeping on with what I first started and felt like a commitment.  To make myself happy, I wouldn't care how low the posting may be seen 3-4 times.  Simply I am sharing things with friends.
Thung Kruen is not the best restaurant but in terms of price and the food quality, it is one of the preferred choices whenever we feel like a grilled chicken and stir fried dishes.

1 comment:

Stella said...

Glad that you carry on this habit of doing the blog, otherwise my life will be more boring after work.
Thank you for the past 6 years of your blog and friendship.
6 years ago is also the time we met.
I remember we ate here with the angel. Missed her.
The ice cream here is also good.
Thank you Sea.