Friday, October 4, 2013

Takho restaurant, Bang Por beach, Samui, Thailand

Along this part of Bang Por beach, there are quite many local restaurants and interestingly some Swiss and German restaurants.  See how the Europeans reside in many parts of Thailand.  I chose a local Thai restaurant after all.  This one is the busiest one but after my trying, the food is so so.  I got some skin allergy from some kind of bugs here on this beach.  Not sure if that is attributed to the dirty environment around as I have seen some locals going for their "small" business openly on the beach and very nearby at just 10 feet away from the table.  So this cultural habit is not just exclusive to certain race of people.

2 comments:

Stella said...

I think you are more local than the local Thai for knowing all the good places to eat.

in the sea said...

Half and half. :)