Friday, September 30, 2016

Another bicycle ride on Natai beach, Phang Nga, SW Thailand

It's been about 2 years I haven't rode a bicycle here.  Last time Aleenta insisted that I should wear a helmet.  I am not that type of person who wanna put on too many things for a sport, just like I don't wear a glove for the gym, no heavy equipment for scuba diving, no special clothing for riding bicycle.  This is my personal environmental way.  This time Aleenta didn't ask me to wear a helmet.  It's arguable if a helmet could help, but simply I would enjoy the breeze passing thru' my head when I ride on a bicycle.
1. Happy to see a bicycle track has been there along Natai beach.  This told this place is getting more popular, thanks to Aleenta.
2. Mai Khao Dream resort Natai beach now changed their name to Natai beach resort.
3/4. Natai beach
5/6. Iniala resort (just next to Natai beach resort) has been the hot pages of many travel magazines as it has some very unique design and of course at a "designer" price.
7. Supposed to be a new resort called Akyra Phuket beach club (about 500m. north of Aleenta).

5 comments:

SS said...

Biking here shall be good exercise also good relaxation for you.

in the sea said...

Yes, and it's always nice to get it from Aleenta.

SS said...

How much is the rental price for the bike?

in the sea said...

Aleenta is quite generous for all-day free rental, vs. most other resorts (including JW) may only have 1-2 hours free.

SS said...

WOW good deals then.
This hotel knows how to do good marketing.
With this being considered, this hotel is more worth it.