Thursday, September 1, 2016

Deluxe suite, Eastern & Oriental Hotel Penang

Thought about this hotel for quite some time but the flight schedule from Penang back to HK bothered me pretty much (7am), until Dragon Air with CX c class bundled sale plus an extra flight that I could choose an afternoon flight.  Since the air ticket is on a bargain price (even cheaper than y class), I decided to give myself a better treat.  Though this hotel is supposed the most expensive one, it's just about US$150 net with 2 breakfast.
The room itself is very spacious, tidy and clean.  However, the sound proof is a bit of my concern and the door to door (photo 1) made the noise even heavier when the other bangs the door (at least my neighbour seems to be a "He Man" or "Sheila".  

1 comment:

SS said...

$150 US plus two breakfast also balcony with beach view is a bargain.
Even Best Western here costs more.