Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Alt Berliner Biersalon, Kurfurstendamm, Berlin, Germany

Just a 3 minute walk from the hotel art'otel by Park Plaza, right around the corner of the busy main street Kurfurstendamm, I saw this interesting restaurant.  The photo of the pig's knuckle caught my attention and even it's not yet 12noon, I decided to have a full lunch.  A bit too greedy!  The portion is good for 2 persons.  When I chatted with the waitresses, I was told it's just a normal German size.  So Euros 14 for this super big portion is really a good deal.  Also, boiled knuckle is better than the grilled one, as it's more tender and juicy.  Their meat ball is very nice too.  This meal can get me full until 8pm.

2 comments:

Stella said...

Very big meatball.
The German Salty Pig Knuckle here shall be very authentic.

in the sea said...

Yes, it's a very nice one.