Wednesday, April 10, 2013

VA Piano, Berlin, Germany

I always enjoy walking around in the city and taking a meal at a place that I didn't have any research in the first place.  I am not attached to checking on the eating guide map or any mobile apps for such.  So let it be.  Don't always want the best, but try to understand what you are having.  Then you will feel better from the stress that you made for yourself.  
This place is a fast food chain in Berlin.  I noticed it's very popular to the locals.  It's actually like a food court that you get a record card for the food you ordered.  So I tried their freshly tossed salad and their pita pizza.  Not bad and at least those are freshly made to the order.

5 comments:

Stella said...

Wow you are in Europe huh.
The pita pizza crust looks crispy.
That is the first time I saw Coke Zero in a bottle.

in the sea said...

It's better in a glass bottle, than any other containers.

Stella said...

You are right.

The Coke in bottle always taste better, also more carbonated, and always more expansive.
BTW, I recently found my favorite drink Schweppes Cream Soda here at a Book Store in Monterey Park(selling Ming Pao Magazines and snacks from HK such as the "Siu Lao Ban" seaweed....).
But it is in a can not in bottle so the taste is not as good as those I had in HK.
But still better than none.
It is $2US per can.

in the sea said...

Sounds like you found a treasure island. Strange that Schweppes cream soda isn't that popular in the States. Taste-wise, it should be very welcome.

Stella said...

Yes getting Schweppes is like a gold mine to me. Since then I go there every week to buy "Eat and Travel Weekly" and cream soda.

It is because there is no advertisement at all for Schweppes so the US people is not trained well to have Schweppes.

Advertisement on soft drink is important to tis success just look at Coke that we all grew up with.