Thursday, April 25, 2013

Good day with a nice breakfast to start with, Best Western Opera Louvre, Paris

Enjoy the breakfast of this place, simply because it's just simple but delicate and in a nice amount of variety.  When I noticed this hotel only has about 15 rooms, I wondered if the breakfast would be just a few bread rolls, one choice of juice and coffee.  In fact, I don't need too much hot food for the breakfast.  I prefer nice fresh fruit juice, coffee, bread and cold cut.  This restaurant got what I basically want.  I am amazed at the tea choices (about 8) and the preserve too.  Made my day.

3 comments:

Stella said...

The breakfast here is simple but good and covers all the basic.
In fact breakfast does not need to be too fancy and over-do.
The breakfast here really exceeds my expectation for Best Western chain.

in the sea said...

Correct. Too fancy is kind of waste in some way, except for some resorts.

Stella said...

You are right SEA.
If for high-end resort it is different as everything shall be more pampering and indulgent.