Saturday, April 6, 2013

art'otel by Park Plaza Kudamn, West Berlin, Germany

Park Plaza soi 18 in BKK has always been my preferred choice due to its nice room and bed mattress.  As a result, whenever I come across this brand name in destinations I don't have an idea, I would naturally choose it.  Turned out this one is not bad either, in terms of price and location and environment.  This signature brand artotel is a special line in Germany with lots of art pieces inside the hotel.  The one in Cologne is probably the one I am gonna try next time I will be in Germany.

3 comments:

Stella said...

Yes I like the bed in Park Plaza a lot.
Good choice and good taste Sea.

in the sea said...

Thanks. Actually if we didn't get to check what's around Column 2 years ago, we didn't get to know Park Plaza soi 18. Thanks to you too. :)

Stella said...

Thank you for checking Column for me so that you can find out the super Park Plaza.
Double thanks to you and my dear brothers.