Saturday, April 6, 2013

Breakfast at art'otel by Park Plaza Kudamn, West Berlin, Germany

When I booked thru' the club carlson website for this hotel, there was an optional breakfast choice at a cheaper price Euros 11 (than the walk-in price Euros 13).  As I am not too familiar with Berlin, I have to consider taking this offer.  Another nice surprise that it's much beyond my expectation.  Nice bread, coffee and a wide variety of tea choices, cold cut and cheese.  Actually I didn't intend to take photos for this breakfast.  After the first day of trying, I took the below photos on the 2nd day.  :)














5 comments:

Stella said...

I thought you told us you drink the beer like water in Germany.

in the sea said...

I don't drink any alcoholic drink but I would cook with lot of wine.

Stella said...

I don't drink and I also don't like any food I can taste wine.
One time I ordered a nice lobster soup but with some strong wine taste that ruined the nice soup.
I also don't like cake with strong wine inside.
The only exception is I like drunken chicken and the sesame sticky rice ball in sweet wine soup(a Shanghaiese dessert).

in the sea said...

It's probably the Chinese wine in those 2 food you had. :)

Stella said...

Yes I think so Sea.