Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hotel Best Western Louvre Opera, Paris, France

Over the past 15 years, I have tried quite a no. of hotels in Paris around the Opera/Louvre area.  At this recent visit, I still chose this area and glad to find this one in between Opera Ave. and St. Anne Street (the Japanese town).  The location is very good in the centre within easy walk to Louvre, Rue St. Honore and Rivoli, and north to Opera/Lafayette.  Besides, it's in a quiet street behind such a busy street as Opera Ave. and St. Anne.  All the staff here are very friendly and helpful.  This hotel will be my preferred choice in my future visits in Paris.

10 comments:

Stella said...

Looks like a fancy home here.

in the sea said...

It's quite beyond my expectation.

Stella said...

Yes this tops all the Best Western I visited in US.
This one is so classy with home feel.

in the sea said...

Quite many hotel chains not in the States are far much different. Best Western has a premier brand in quite many places in Asia.

Stella said...

I see.
Best Western in MP is not that good.
The breakfast only serves some donuts and coffee ant that is all.
Room is around $150US per night.

in the sea said...

If hanging clothes doesn't look ok to those people, they should also ask people to keep in a good body shape to go out of the house. When a house should be in good shape, how come the people living in the house don't need to be in good shape.

Stella said...

Ha Ha Ha I really like your sense of humor Sea.
You are right, some body shapes may ruin our eyes more than the hanging clothes.
Yes next time when they give me a ticket to trim the tress I can tell them to trim their bodies too.

in the sea said...

I think you should be keeping your trees trimmed, right? Or they just show up and claim for whatever reason?

Stella said...

We try to trim the tree only every other month as it costs more to trim the tree than trimming my hair.

in the sea said...

But the tree is bigger than your head and the cutter requires more power..