Saturday, December 14, 2013

A city style breakfast, lunch and dinner, Air restaurant, Coco Bodu hithi, Maldives

A nice restaurant in a resort is certainly a plus.  Glad that we got a plus from Coco Bodu Hithi.  However, the resort has a dress code at night time and I noticed quite many locally run resorts having this dress code issue for requesting guests to cover their knees and shoulders, which is pretty much of their local religion.  However, since the resort is serving wine, they can't say it for all.  So that's on the bias for those who like to dress up and drink at a 30 degree open air environment and also for those smokers.  That left me to the other side that I would get on my restraint from not having a full relaxation  to a tropical natural resort but then going back to a cosmopolitan living manner I have had.  So at sunny days, people get wet due to dress code and also to me it's not environmental.  Then at rainy days, people also get wet as it's not just simply rainy but windy too.  When ladies put on their high heels and gentlemen on their leather shoes, it isn't a nice scene to me.  BTW, the dress code is for all day from breakfast to dinner.

1 comment:

Stella said...

Funny to have dress code in an open air resort like this.