Tuesday, December 3, 2013

GaiBiMaRu, soi 24/26, Sukhumvit Road, BKK

Checked in at the hotel pretty late and tried to find something easy around soi 24/26.  There I checked this shop on the side of Sukhumvit main road between soi 24 and 26.  The shop isn't that appealing but then it turned out to be a very pleasant surprise.  The appetizers were all very nice.  Got a hot stone rice (Bibimbap) and a ox bone soup.  Both were good too, esp. the soup that the salt was put aside.  Though the portion was a bit small, I think it's much worth it as this meal is just THB330. 

5 comments:

Stella said...

Lucky you.
Korean food is one of my favorites.
I like the Sunny side up there.
So BKK us still ok for tourist regardless of the protest.

in the sea said...

If we eat more consciously, Korean food as it has a lot of veggie combination.

Stella said...

I am going to Korean BBQ all you can eat tomorrow.
Only $25 US with unlimted order of Angus Steak, Kobe beef, ribs....
But only limit for 2 hours though.

in the sea said...

Sounds like a fun, regardless of the 2 hour limit. I think quite many places have this policy.

Stella said...

Yes the meat is very good and the service is also attentive.
The server changed our BBQ net every half hour.
My friend said the equivalent in HK shall cost about $40US per person(if for the same kind of Kobe beef and Angus Steak).