Friday, December 27, 2013

Cooked Deli, B/F., Times Square, Causeway Bay, HK

Finally the newly renovated food court of City Super is there.  No matter how it is called now, it's still a memorable place to me as it was one of the few food courts I would like to visit (the others including the closed one of Pacific Place, the one in City Plaza and the other in Silver Cord TST.  The Korean outlet of this one is not bad for the chicken ginseng soup though it's at HK$78.  However, when we count the food cost, it isn't that expensive.

5 comments:

Stella said...

The price is similar to the Korean Restaurnats in LA.

in the sea said...

However, this is a food court…. :)

Stella said...

Oh I see,

My customer friend from HK just forwarded some photos at "Liberty Private Works Hong Kong". I never heard of it.

in the sea said...

What's the name in Chinese and what's it about?

Stella said...

Will forward her email photo to you soon.