Friday, December 20, 2013

Back to mine - Hotel Maya, KLCC vicinity, Kuala Lumpur

It has been about 10 years since I have been staying at this hotel.  On and off I have tried other new hotels.  I still find this one be the better one - simplicity and brightness I can say.  There was a time I brought some business friends to stay at this hotel.  One of them who doesn't like travel and could only stay one night in a hotel room as she is scared of staying in a hotel.  I often recalled how thankful she was when I brought her to this hotel.  I made a joke with her "this room is too bright for me that I need a pair of sunglasses and some sunscreen lotion too.".  

3 comments:

Stella said...

Yes very neat and clean and simply spacious.
Also very bright with many windows.
I sm sure the ghosts don't like to visit here since too bright and sunny for them.
:)

in the sea said...

A very ironic thing is that a cemetery is just behind this hotel. :)

Stella said...

You must be kidding.