Sunday, July 27, 2014

Karma Kamet, (behind Emporium Suites), Sukhumvit BKK

Came to this restaurant for lunch twice across 2 days as I hope to bring some fun to friends on the next day after the first day of an enjoyable meal gathering.  I told my friends I don't like cotton candy much but if that's not too costly, it would be nice to see it to cheer ourselves up for a happy mood.  All the desserts and food are not bad here.  Among all, their house signature pork sausage (photo 7) is unexpectedly good - not too greasy but not too chewy, nor not so salty.  Will for sure return to this place for more enjoyable meals.


7 comments:

Stella said...

I love guessing game,
This must be Bing Jen(ice chilled) chocolate cake for the birthday.

in the sea said...

The answer is on the first few lines of this updated posting. :) Actually I often told my family and friends to get me a plain cake without any cream. However, they are often much too thoughtful to get a proper birthday cake. So if possible, I'd not mention about my birthday so as not to have the cream cake. Sorry for me to say that but I really want some simple food for birthday but often I get treated with something extra...

Stella said...

So it is cotton candy huh.
The good and burger look good.
So this place is selling other products besides food too.

in the sea said...

Sorry that I should have mentioned about their products. In fact, this brand was first famous for its aromatic products, and then tea leaves. Now it's a restaurant.

Stella said...

Oh I see.
So the oil and lotion are the origianl products and the food comes later.
Just like another one you brought us I think the name is THANH where they sell aromatic oil, lotion and spa products but they have cafe there too.
Very unique.

in the sea said...

BTW, That Thann cafe is fading away. Some shops are just only good at selling certain products, but not at the other diversified businesses.

Stella said...

Oh I see.
Thanks.