Friday, May 22, 2015

Italics, soi Ruam Rudee, BKK

Got a newsletter from Aleenta group (where the resort I like it so much in Phuket) in April about their newly opened Italian restaurant Italics in Bangkok.  Though I know it's in somewhere around the Wireless Road area, I wouldn't know it's just right behind Aetas Residence where I was staying this time.  So I was happy to come here for a 3 course lunch (at THB499).  The restaurant had an opening offer called Coffee for Life that you pay THB1,000 and you can get unlimited free coffee for life time.  THB1,000 isn't that much; so I took the offer. 
As for the lunch meal, it's not bad in terms of portion and quality.  The salad and the soup shouldn't be missed.

2 comments:

Stella said...

The place and food look very nice.
$33 US for life time is a good deal for coffee drinker and frequent visitors like you.

in the sea said...

If we have extra time, we can give it a try.