Friday, May 8, 2015

In another page and in another city, at Greyhound Cafe Beijing

If there is a 5 dimensional hyper space, I'd want to go back to 13 years ago to wave "hello" to the me of then, from this place where I could look back to the place I used to visit (photo 3 - Soho city).  At that time Greyhound was just on the start with its cafe only in Bangkok.  Now that I was sitting in its branch in Beijing, taking a meal without their renowned chicken wings and iced lemon tea.  Instead, it's a nice try for their satay, penne pasta, caesar salad, prawn bisque soup and their Thai iced coffee.  

4 comments:

Stella said...

My customers said the food in China still not as clean as the same type in HK or Taiwan.
Even at 5-star Hotel they got stomach ache.

in the sea said...

Now it's all mixed and matched. Some are imported from HK to Taiwan and back to HK and China, vice versa. They are all in a one big family for making money instead of thinking about peoples' health.

in the sea said...

Now it's all mixed and matched. Some are imported from HK to Taiwan and back to HK and China, vice versa. They are all in a one big family for making money instead of thinking about peoples' health.

Stella said...

In fact, HK also BKK are a lot cleaner than I expect.