Monday, May 25, 2015

Maisen, Emportier, BKK

Got told again this shop was quite famous in Tokyo and the original shop is in my favourite place Omote Sando.  I must have passed by it several times but perhaps deep fried pork chop isn't my choice whenever I am in Tokyo.
Back to this new branch, I am still somewhat not impressed with their deep fried pork chop and yet they didn't know how to cook rice.  Often very mashy and not in a proper portion.  As I saw the others poured the heavy sauce on it, I realised I missed this point of how people look upon the sauce rather than the pork chop and rice.  Nonetheless, the rice shouldn't be much below standard.

2 comments:

Stella said...

Good to know thre is some mediocre food in BKK.

in the sea said...

If you like their sauce, then it would be worth a try.