Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sivatel Bangkok

Have always wanted to come to this hotel for a check.  Interesting that so many times I stayed at around this intersection of Phloenchit/Wireless area, I still haven't been here.  As a periodical checking for my friends on their future, this one is then on my list, and it's on the top-listed after I checked all the selections.  Sadly the second one had to be taken out - Chatrium Sathorn (was Oakwood where I used to stay quite often in the late 90's); whereas we heard someone speaking in one of the rooms but then disappeared when we went in the room.
Sivatel was so nice to show us various room type, from 1BR, 2BR, 2BR duplex and Grand duplex.  I was quite impressed with their overall service from the bell, reception, gym/pool.  What's good about this hotel is that all the rooms are on a higher level of the building; so even the reception takes a very nice panoramic view to downtown Bangkok.  Besides, they serve complimentary tea/coffee and snack in the lounge to room guests.  The swimming pool is on a lower level but still with a very nice view with a very high roof making the sun deck area very spacious and brightly pleasant.
As when Central Embassy is just opposite to this hotel, location wise, it's a plus and so we made up our mind.

4 comments:

Stella said...

The lobby and room look nice.
From your 5th line it seems there are some noise from the 3rd dimension?

in the sea said...

Yes, we did hear someone speaking inside the room, but then gone when we opened the door.

Stella said...

I had this same experience in Vegas too.
When I went into rest room I had a habit looking down each partition to see how many feet(people) there in the whole rest room.
At that time when I checked each partition at bottom no feet at all meaning no guest in rest room except me and my friend May.
Then all of a sudden someone spoke very loud like scolding us. Then I checked again each partition still no feet. Both me and my friend heard this and we ran out of the rest room fast.

in the sea said...

One possible cause is that someone squat on the bowl. So as when they felt that they were checked, they would just show their anger. Anyway, next time you should pretend nothing because they will go further if they sense that you can hear them.