Friday, May 1, 2015

One bedroom suite, Park Royal Serviced Suites, Kuala Lumpur

Tried Park Royal hotel (on Bukit Bintang) almost 10 years ago.  Service wise it's pretty good and the room is comfy and cozy.  So that left me a pleasant impression about this brand.  When this serviced suites was open (behind Istana hotel), I'd love to try it.  Turned out it's a nice choice.  As I checked in at 8am, the hotel room wasn't ready but the front office offered a half/half room offer - a room upgrade to a one bedroom suite but on the smoking floor.  As the front office noticed my hesitation, they promptly suggested to ask the housekeeping to have some room fragrance spray in the room.  I then took their good will gesture.  In fact, the room isn't with any smoking odour.  Very spacious and clean and in a contemporary design.  

No comments: