Friday, June 12, 2015

La Petite Cour, Saint German quarters, Paris

Went to this place for a 3 course lunch at just Euros 30 something (it can be over Euros 50 for dinner time).  Got a beef capriccio as the entree, poached dorado the main and choco tart the dessert.  My friends got beef tartare and roasted chicken.  The chef did a very nice job for the poached dorado, as it's not easy to poach a fish filet if the fish is not fresh or if the temperature control is not right.  Yet, it'd have been quite fishy smell.  

6 comments:

Stella said...

I like all dishes here except the steamed fish.

in the sea said...

Actually that's a poached fish. I hesitated to order it but dare to try it as I don't like poached fish at all. Just to check out how good this restaurant is.

Stella said...

You are very brave Sea.

in the sea said...

If this restaurant hasn't had a name, I wouldn't try the poached fish. Turned out it's a very nice try.

Stella said...

Sometimes it is good to take the risk.

in the sea said...

Yes, it is just like an risk investment profile. I take this one as the low risk though.