Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Monte Carlo, Monaco.

As I walked out of the train station, I went along the main road and then down to the coast line.  I found out the scene is quite familiar.  All the high rise buildings have been built on the hillside and very packed too.  It reminds me of Mid-Level of Hong Kong as I'd notice those stereotyped luxury mansions.  The traffic was quite heavy.  I guess I wouldn't regret that I haven't been here after so many visits to Nice.  In fact, very unlikely I would come here again for a stop by.   

5 comments:

Stella said...

I like the cute little car in the middle.
The last photo looks st Central HK.

in the sea said...

Yes, the traffic and the up down winding road.

Stella said...

You know what Sea?
I was told now google not only can see map and street on surface. They can also bring us to the sea bottowm if you search Google map under "ocean".
I heard it last night.
Will try later.

in the sea said...

Thanks. That means they have submarine to take the visual recording. It's a huge job for 4 times of the land visual recording and even some land area they may not have taken it.

Stella said...

You are right Sea.
I heard it took them 10 years to complete this big job under the water.
Still did not have chance to check out if this is real yet.