Friday, June 26, 2015

The beach front, Menton, Southern France

At the eastern end of the Cote d' Azur (coast of the blue) in Southern France, this town is very tranquil but yet quite Italian ambience.  Most hotels along this beach don't have a swimming pool as the beach and clear Mediterranean water is right there.
Photo 5: this is something I told my friends from the States that each local US chain fast shops have something different on their menu.  Sometimes I'd try it, like the corn pie and taro pie of McDonald's in Thailand, KFC too as their deep fried chicken is very different - more crispy and the sweet chilli sauce.

5 comments:

Stella said...

Is the water warm or cold?
The red macaron on the sign looks good.
Yes I shall try the local Macdonald in BKK and HKK next time. I like their fish burger but not the hamburger.

in the sea said...

The water is still cold as it's just at the beginning of the warmer season.
I'd recommend you try their local pie instead of the burger.

Stella said...

Oh I see.
So the water in not warm like Maldives then.
Also the sky here is not that sunny too.

in the sea said...

Maldives is in the equator area that the water is generally warmer than the Mediterranean sea where is more north.

Stella said...

Oh I see. I enjoy warm water like taking a bath.