Sunday, November 17, 2013

Business class, B737-800, Kuala Lumpur to Male, Malaysia Airlines

On the flight sector from Kuala Lumpur to Male, the air craft didn't have their in-seat TV.  Instead, each passenger was given a portable AV device (photo 2).  I am happy to learn that MH did take action from my comments I gave - I wrote half year ago why there isn't any TV for business class even though it's in a smaller air craft.  The crew service were still very nice on both trips.  On the way back, the air craft is a newer one with a personal TV (photo 1).  It wasn't full and actually only 3 passengers (16 business class seats).  So I had to support them more (when they have more bargain deals.. :) ).

3 comments:

Stella said...

So you do play major role to support the economy in Malaysia, Maldive, BKK, Phuket, China and all over except the US.
No wonder US economy cannot pick up yet......

in the sea said...

Too bad, sorry, even for music, I buy more music from Europe/UK… However, my computer has been a US brand for long. Unfortunately, if the US tourist dept. can do something on the front line (i.e. immigration/customs), I believe there will be more tourists to the US.

Stella said...

OK, at least you buy Apple products so still little help to us.
Thank you for your donation.
:)