Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Business class, HKG-BKK, Sri Lankan Airway

Air Lanka has bargain offer on its business class at just HK$1,900 (even much cheaper than CX/TG discounted restricted y class).  Their service is very nice and I can tell the difference of Sri Lankan from its neighbouring countries.  Air Lanka has a new flat bed business class on its A330 air crafts.  The seat is even more spacious than most other airlines' business class.  What I prefer is their seat can move forward to get closer to the TV display.  On their welcome drink, I got their mango lassi - pretty nice.  As for the meal, the first course is an eggplant salad, main course - I chose a slow cooked beef brisket in curry with multi-grain rice.  Both courses are very nice.  Then I chose a fruit salad and a lemon tart to complete the meal.  As for their tea, certainly Ceylon tea is highly recommended.

2 comments:

Stella said...

So now you are going in BKK again.
Good for you.
My friend saud you are professional traveller.
:)

in the sea said...

Not like that. Just if you apply the same for shopping, eating and even banking. :)