Sunday, January 26, 2014

Four Seasons Chinese restaurant, from London to Bangkok.

Another no pain no gain experience though this time is not worthwhile.  I thought what about another Crystal Jade story that a Cantonese chef from HK going to Singapore and returning with his glorious flag.  Sorry not every story is the same.  Four Seasons even didn't bring back the spirit of Cantonese cooking - quick stir frying, slow cook stewing, experienced cutting skill....  What's more, this restaurant used some reference photos to cheat customers and it's not just a slight difference.  So running a branch is not easy and it would even give you a bounced back for your original shop.  At least I would save my time from visiting the London shop.  

1 comment:

Stella said...

At least the char Siu here looks good.
I remember someone told me before this restaurnat not good too forgot who.