Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Bridge - CX Lounge, HK Airport

CX has opened its fourth lounge in the HK Airport (in between the 2 wings, after the shuttle train to gate 33-69).  It shows a steady growth of CX passengers as well as the increasing members of One World alliance (with Qatar Airway, Malaysia Airlines having recently joined and Air Lanka on the list).    This lounge's highlight is their bakery station for a wide variety of pastry and bread.  CX is quite innovative to have all the 4 lounges in different style and signature. 


3 comments:

Stella said...

That shows HK airline and HK people are smarter with good business sense.

Stella said...

My colleague told me he can take shower at the VIP lounge.

in the sea said...

Yes, they do but not all the 4 lounges have shower service. At least I know the Cabin doesn't have it. It's good for the transit passengers, but for me I only tried it 2-3 times, especially when I took a night flight that after work, I felt like a shower before going onboard.