Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Baan Ice, Thonglor, BKK

There have been times I ran into something supernatural or spiritual every other few years.  Most of times it would happen out of the blue.  I don't suggest we make fun of it or run away from it.  Just simply admit it as a fact.  This time I saw a figure with its upper half body trying to stretch out of the wall of the bar table on the right side of the staircases on photo 2.  I didn't take any photo of that side after I noticed it.  Before going in this restaurant, I had a dizziness on the other side of the road.
This restaurant served some cuisine from Southern Thailand.  Ordered dishes like stir fried crab meat, sweet and sour chilli prawns with the local beans. Veggie stir fried with egg, glazed deep fried chicken, deep fried fish.  The prawns and the deep fried fish were quite good.  May go get a try at their Siam Paragon branch.

3 comments:

SS said...

WOW what a special encounter with the 3rd kind.
I like to hear this kind of story and experience.
The Big Boys Club in Jade Channel always have some stories on this topic.

Thank you for the sharing.
This is a special talent not for everything.

Happy New Year again and best wishes in 2017.

SS said...

I think this is a special talent not for everyone.

in the sea said...

Quite many years ago, I was thinking the current technology should just record what a person sees, but it's almost 2020. The technology is still those boring 3D or VR... which was invented 20-30 years ago.