Saturday, January 28, 2017

Blue Wave restaurant, Cape Panwa, SE Phuket

on the first night when I checked this place, it seemed not to be quite busy.  On the 2nd night, I noticed some customers seemed to be repeaters.  I decided to go in for a try.  The next day I came back here for another lunch and dinner.  I became one of those repeaters.  Their chicken wings were so good that I couldn't resist for repeated orders.  Also, their stir fried squid was very good too.  Their green curry and Pad Thai were not to be missed.  They didn't marinate the seafood much.  The service was good too.  Price wise, it's even much cheaper than that Sawasdee 1 and most other places in this area.  Got 5-6 dishes plus drink, it's just about THB500-600, vs THB1,000 in the other restaurants of the same area. Also noticed this place isn't on the high "hit" or "checked in" spots on the forums.  However, on the last night when I was here, it was full house with all repeaters.  Simply the word-of-mouth.

1 comment:

SS said...

$20 US for a good meal like this in Phuket is a bargain.
Mo wonder so many repeating customers.