Monday, January 2, 2017

Jamie's Kitchen, Discovery Centre, BKK

My last horrible experience from the HK branch completely destroyed my dream about anything related to Jamie's Oliver.  The HK branch is noisy, pricey and lousy with food quality.
Though I got told about this new branch in the revived Discovery centre, my phobia still couldn't pass away.  As when I noticed the prices on the menu aren't that expensive (just about half of the pricing of the menu of HK).  When the portion showed up, it should be just 1/3rd of the HK menu.
Got a deep fried squid, quinoa barley salad with grilled chicken breast, mushroom pasta, sausage pizza, seafood stew, tiramisu, choco, caramel salted and vanilla ice cream and a jar of lemonade.  All were above expectation.  I'd like the quinoa barley salad and the pizza and the choco. ice cream as well as the lemonade.  Have to come back here for another try.  

1 comment:

SS said...

Yummy yummy.
So same brand name restaurant in different area may differ in quality and price a lot.