Thursday, February 20, 2014

Arriving at Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, the Netherland

I ran into a similar situation that I had in Beijing Airport, on the arrival at Schiphol Airport - no one stationing at the docking bridge.  I was kind of worried if the bridge would fall off due to overloading.  It took about 10 minutes until someone came in and opened the door, but the whole incident wasn't nice.  When a lady said "finally you came.".  The guy who was to open the door replied "finally?  This isn't my job.".  
This airport gave me an impression of Singapore Changi Airport but this one is really on a very long walk to the arrival hall - around 15-20 minutes.

3 comments:

Stella said...

Good to know I can skip this place.
Glad to see Leonidas from here.

in the sea said...

I'd say " to skip" too, after this trip. To be posted....

Stella said...

It is good to "skip" and "eliminate" as sometime too many good places are hard for us. Less is good in a way.