Monday, February 24, 2014

Le Pain Quotidien, Bakery & Communal Table, Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Once again, I tried this place because of the local crowd.  I looked at the menu outside the restaurant and noticed they served all day breakfast.  So I tried a dutch breakfast with a fresh orange juice and coffee, bread basket, a boiled egg with cheese and ham platter.  Before the meal, a nougat was served.  Noticed the shop has their own preserve, chocolate paste and a wide range of tea/coffee and cooke...  Though I can't take too much cheese, it's really special and I forget my stomach issue - took most of it.  The bread is very nice with their fruit preserve.  No complaint and the breakfast set is about Euros 12.5 net.

3 comments:

Stella said...

I always like broiled egg for breakfast a lot.
I don't usually eat cheese except for cheese cake or pizza.

in the sea said...

I like cheese but when my stomach is getting weaker, I have to say no.

Stella said...

Yes cheese is hard to digest.