Thursday, December 8, 2016

石楠花,懷石料理 - 12F Ginza Mitsukoshi, Tokyo

Got so impressed with this kind of cuisine in Sapporo that I had to try it in Tokyo.  Naturally I thought we could get something good from the prime area like Ginza and further that some renowned department store like Mitsukoshi.  So we went up to the restaurant floor and found this place.  The price is almost double of those I tried in Sapporo.  Perhaps the rent is the main factor.  Quality-wise, it's not bad though it's not as delicate as the one I tried.  However, it's very pleasant to see the beautiful decoration and presentation.

2 comments:

SS said...

We do not get to eat this in LA so I love this meal very much although price not cheap(but still not bad though).

in the sea said...

Then there should be a trip to Hokkaido.